Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Manchester, within the Adults MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work to provide direct support for individuals and families in accordance with statutory responsibilities and local and national policies and procedures, effectively identifying cases and/or managing a caseload in order to secure positive outcomes for Manchester residents
- Lead the effective development of partnership approaches in order to safeguard individuals through the effective management of safeguarding risk and the recording and sharing of information
- Ensure that through effective advice, planning and support and the utilisation of ‘joined up’ approaches, individuals are able to access services appropriate for their identified needs
- Support the leadership of the team and service through the provision of advice to colleagues, contributing to the ongoing development of staff, students and trainees
- Be responsible for carrying out social work duties, including care co-ordination, in relation to the most complex cases requiring the highest levels of skills, knowledge and professional expertise
- Undertake a key role in cooperation with partners and stakeholders to ensure safeguarding processes and procedures are in place to protect individuals
- Identify, challenge and develop solutions to any possible safeguarding risks for vulnerable residents of the city
- Work in conjunction with and provide consultation to partner agencies to deliver effective planning to ensure positive outcomes for vulnerable residents of Manchester
- Representing the City Council at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required
- Actively engage in team and service development including the promotion of innovative and new ideas and techniques to improve service performance and outcomes
- Efficiently prepare and produce high quality documentation and reports and contribute to effective data recording in accordance with statutory accountabilities and timescales to improve outcomes and the safeguarding of individuals
- Proactively establish, develop and maintain relationships with partner agencies and stakeholders to provide individuals with the opportunity to access suitable services which will assist them in achieving their agreed goals
- Ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.