Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Richmond, within the Adults Access & First Response Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- This is a very exciting time to join the team as we are currently going through a major re- design of our service: the aim is to transform our front door function by implementing a shift to a conversation-based practice model.
- Our vision is to "Deliver the Best for our Residents" and to promote all our residents 's wellbeing by supporting people to stay active in their communities and retain their independence for as long as possible.
To undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm. This includes promoting a multi-agency approach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- To undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults
- To work in partnership with service users and carers using a strength based-approach, with the aim of maximising independence, wellbeing and choice
- To adhere to security controls and requirements as mandated by the SSA's policies, procedures and local risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability and legal compliance of information and systems
- To comply with relevant Codes of Practice, including the Code of Conduct and policies concerning data protection and health and safety
- To understand both Councils' duties and responsibilities for safeguarding children, young people and adults as they apply to the role within the council
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.