Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in based in Truro, within the Children’s Multiagency Referral Unit (MARU) Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.24 - £28.24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work within a busy team and support colleagues in the course of their work and to answer and advise callers to the phoneline and provide advice around cases, other professionals concerns and members of the public calling in to make a referral
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Be able to work referrals coming into MARU and contribute to the decision regarding threshold
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and complete the contact/referral workflow by writing succinct summary of information gleaned and outcome needed
- Communication skills, ability to be child focused, good understanding of threshold and safeguarding, written skills in terms of summarising information, providing analysis of information and ability to communicate on the phone in a professional manner at all times
- Experience in a front line child protection social work role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.