Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41.01 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be supported by Assistant Team Managers who each manage a small team of social workers divided into: recruitment, assessment and permanence and support & supervision of approved carers.
- In initiating and delivering strategies and plans, you will work closely with other areas of children's services and with partners and other agencies, ensuring that performance expectations are known and understood by all.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience in quality improvement and budget management and will be looking to develop your career in this challenging but rewarding area.
- Experienced in the field of fostering with demonstrable experience in managing and leading practice and service improvement and development.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.