Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work within a Safeguarding Team based in Wellingborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
- Supporting the manager to direct, coordinate and provide leadership to all staff within your team, and in the team managers' absence, you will deputize by providing management cover and support for operational arrangements.
- You will be expected to undertake supervision of team members, allocate work, and make judgments on intervention, child protection, and closure of cases.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's Services
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.