Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Swindon in the Placements Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41.01 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- To manage a small Placements Team of social workers , placement officers and business support.
- To play a key leadership role in the Brokerage Team Project to achieve the development of the new team.
- To determine priorities, assess need, safeguard children and provide positive placements so as to promote positive outcomes in line with national standards, working closely and collaboratively with other areas of children's services, partner and other external agencies.
- To ensure effective monitoring of the quality of placements.
- To maintain strong professional relationships with external providers to ensure high quality , stable placements that are value for money.
- To provide high support and high challenge to colleagues to ensure children are in the right placement in a timely way
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.