Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in Surbiton, within the Looked After Children Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Team Manager role is £54,725 per annum.
- Hold a range of complex cases within a manageable caseload.
- Oversee social workers, providing regular high-quality, reflective supervision.
- Use a family-centred approach to tackle the causes of children in need or at risk.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.