Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Tameside, within a Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Address issues concerning staff welfare in accordance with the Council's policies
- Comply with the Authority's Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensure induction of new staff joining the Team as per Children's Services guidance.
- Ensure that the training and development needs of staff within the Team are evaluated and actioned in accordance with the Authority's GEARS programme and the Service Training Strategy.
- Ensure that the staffing practices of Team are in accordance with Council policye.g. in relation to casual/temporary employment.
- Operate Personnel Practices within the Authority's scheme of delegation and follow agreed processes with employees and Trade Unions.
- Management of Finance & Resources
- Management of all budgets held by the Team
- Responsibility for budget monitoring and for the control of income and expenditure within approved levels.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.