Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Team Manager to work full-time based in Hertfordshire, within the Early Help Service.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support Early Help contacts at the front door - overseeing new contacts coming into social care, providing direction and oversight
- Supervision of staff
- Supporting wider early help community-based services
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.