Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role in Northampton, within the Duty & Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is up to £55,694 per annum. Working 37 hours a week.
Duties of the Social Work Team Manager:
- To lead, manage and direct the day-to-day operation of children's social care teams,
comprising qualified social workers and family support staff. This involves the allocation of work
and prioritising workload across the teams, taking case-related decisions in accordance with
the scheme of delegated authority for children's social care services.
- All duties must be carried out in accordance with prescribed standards, procedures and protocols, and within
the relevant legislation governing the particular service area, to ensure the safeguarding of
children within the community or statutory settings (children and young people subject to a
child protection or child in need plan, subject to legal proceedings and/or looked after.
- Recruit, supervise, appraise, and develop staff in line with the Council's requirements
and in accordance with the statutory requirements for the relevant
service area, to ensure that staff have the relevant skills, knowledge and training to provide
an efficient and effective service.
- Manage budgets to ensure efficient and effective use of resources, capturing patterns
of expenditure to inform budget planning and setting within the Directorate.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.