Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time in Trafford, within the CP/Court Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Team Manager is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the job:
- As a Team Leader you will be a confident and ambitious manager, contributing to our journey on restorative relational practice. We have a strong recruitment and retention record here in Trafford Children's Social Care with fantastic workforce development opportunities for staff. If you are passionate about improving lives for children and young people and supporting staff to thrive, we have a full time Team Leader in our North Area Children's Social Care Team
Requirements of Team Manager:
- A recognized and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- At least 3 years' experience of working in a children's/young person's service social care setting as a practitioner
- Experience of undertaking child protection enquiries and working with children and young people in care
- Experience of court proceedings and court craft
- Experience of multi-agency working
This Team Manager job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.