Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work full-time based in Haringey, within the Court Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Team Manager role is £50,826 - 56,100 per annum.
- Provide a service to children in care.
- Embed the ‘Signs of Safety’ model of working and understand that good quality social work engagement can make a difference for children, young people, and their families.
- Work closely with the Service Manager.
- Manage risk and use of multidisciplinary working with partner agencies.
Requirements of Social Work Team Manager:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Qualified Social Work Practitioner.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualification experience in frontline children’s social work, including experience of leading and managing children’s social care services (including high risk and high complexity work).
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.