Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Haringey, within the Court Team.
The salary for this Team Manager job is £50,826 - £56,100 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Develop a service consistent with models of partnership in working with other agencies, children and their families
- Provide regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervision of staff within agreed timescales
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, preferably in a similar setting
- Ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.