Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time within a Children's Assessment Team based in Yate, South Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager role is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
Main areas of focus:
- Cases transfer to locality teams at point of ICPC
- Initial court hearings
- First LAC review or step down to Early Help
- Be responsible for managing 4 social workers
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's Services
- Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
- Experience of managing Assessment team required.
- You will be required to work from Home, except duty week
- On Duty rota once in three weeks
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.