Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role within the Child in Care and Care Leaver Team based in Totnes.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Team Manager job is £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Previous Team Manager experience
- Good supervisory experience is essential and an understanding of how performance data drives outcomes for children
- Must have team management experience and be able to motivate the team within an improvement plan
- Good understanding of the needs of children in care and able to drive performance.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.