Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Swindon in ASYE/Practice Development. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £51,375 per annum and is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- This programme will require you to provide professional supervision to the ASYE's, undertake direct observations, complete assessment reports and provide group support, supervision and training.
- The role will require you to work alongside the ASYE's line manager to ensure appropriate work is provided, training supported and study time provided.
- There will also be the opportunity to contribute to support and training to our next cohort of students and to also get involved in broader departmental practice, development and quality assurance work.
- This post will sit alongside the Principal Social Worker and report to the Service Manager for Practice and Development and so sits centrally outside the operational management structure
- £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
- Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at the Saltway centre
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- "Happy to talk Flexible working
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.