Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Cambridge, within the Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed, shortfalls identified and services delivered within the capacity and within departmental and partnership policies and procedures and timescales
- Develop and manage the service ensuring that the service response reflects the individual need
- Engage service users and carers in developing the service
- Work with local partners to ensure integrated service delivery by developing responses to need with the organisations key in providing services
- Implement policies and procedures in response to statutory guidance, local policies and the needs of service users
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.