Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children Services based in Medway, within the Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this permanent Team Manager job is £43,522 - £48,176 per annum.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognized and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- You will have significant social work experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Matt Claydon; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.