Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Team Manager to work based in Notting Hill, within the Adult Care and Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Team Manager role is £57,000 per annum.
- Manage and develop an innovative and creative service through personalisation which delivers choice and independence to residents.
- Work in partnership with colleagues and other service providers to deliver the Out of Hospital Strategy across the three boroughs.
- Manage and control budgets for the purchase and provision of health and social care ensuring quality, value for money service.
- Supervise, performance manage, develop, and appraise members of the service as outlined in Departmental guidelines.
- Represent Adult Services at interdepartmental and external working groups and to undertake strategic information gathering and the development of service initiatives/Departmental guidelines/pilot projects, to inform current practice and future commissioning.
- Manage high quality services ensuring appropriate access to the public, any referring agents and other professionals and ensuring that emergency situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure an equitable caseload within and across teams.
Requirements of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline adult social work, including at a senior level in a professional lead role across complex environments.
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.