Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Service Manager to work based in Morden, within Children’s Social Care and Youth Justice.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Service Manager role is £350 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Lead relationship-based practice, which is thoughtful, responsive, and creative, all within a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure every contact to be a potential for intervention and change and work to support children and families remaining in their families wherever it’s safe to do so, with creative and bespoke plans to support them.
- Supervise Team Managers and work collaboratively across the system with other managers, guided by relationship-based practice framework.
- Responsible for leading and maintaining a consistent relationship-based social work response and framework to ensure the needs of the community, respect family life, and work tirelessly to secure the best outcomes for children, young people, and their families.
- To be responsible for the quality of work and performance with all children, young people, and their families within a designated service portfolio.
- Be responsible for the direct line management of up to 7 direct reports and maintaining oversight of quality and performance across their teams and practitioners.
- Contribute to, identify, and drive forward innovative projects.
- Ensure appropriate financial control of budgets and to contribute timely and accurate data to the Head of Service, Finance Officers, and the Assistant Director of Children’s Social Care & Youth Justice.
Requirements of the Social Work Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Expected to be available some evenings and weekends to participate in the out of hours senior manager duty rota as required for which no additional payment will be made.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.