Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Safeguarding Enquiry Officer to work full-time based in Wembley.
The pay rate for this locum Safeguarding Enquiry Officer job is £24.35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work with service users to understand their needs, strengths and wishes, helping them to build resilience and live the lives they choose to lead
- Recognise the bigger picture affecting people’s lives and work to change the structures and systems to enable people’s human rights to be respected and protected
Requirements of the Safeguarding Enquiry Officer:
- Social and Healthcare Qualified
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ or Children's Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Safeguarding Enquiry Officer job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.