Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Thornbury for a Social Work QA Manager/Independent Reviewing Officer.
The pay rate for this locum QA Manager/Independent Reviewing Officer job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the QA Manager/Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within social work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This QA Manager/Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.