Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Practitioner Manager to work based in Lambeth, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Practitioner Manager role is to be confirmed and is a 1-month contract.
- To provide line management of front-line operational services which includes the provision a comprehensive assessment and case management service to vulnerable adults. In exceptionally complex cases this will include casework with service users and carers.
- To deliver ongoing improvements in practice and standards of work through the application of specialised knowledge and skills.
- To lead on the delivery of safe services for services users, including investigating, chairing, and reviewing adult safeguarding episodes as appropriate.
- To manage a group of social workers, Assessors, and ancillary staff within the team, deputising for the Team Manager as required.
- To contribute to developing imaginative strategies to implement local and national policies (e.g. self-directed care), both in directly managed cases and also in assisting others.
- To assist in developing a range of Divisional procedures and working practices.
- To enhance social work practice in the subdivision through contributing to various learning activities including in-house training.
- To develop skills and knowledge in a range of different methods of intervention, in particular those that relate to self-directed support and other innovative ways of meeting assessed needs and promoting independence and user/carer involvement.
- To work in partnership with other professional e.g. GP’s, CPN’s etc. to facilitate and promote co-coordinated/integrated services.
- To share the outcomes of adult safeguarding issues and investigations with team members, developing robust implementation plans to address any outstanding practice matters.
- Liaise with the Adult Safeguarding Team, police and other professionals as necessary keeping the Team manager fully informed of progress.
Requirements of the Social Work Practitioner Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Practitioner Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.