Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Independent Reviewing Officer to work based in Exeter.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The post-holder would benefit from regular supervisions and touch down meetings, benefit from 100% virtual working arrangements, no case-holding, sit amongst a fully permanent and stable team of IROs with a fab skillset, develop experience of key performance reporting and how to implement within a Quality Assurance, Review and Safeguarding Service. This is a good development opportunity for the right candidate.
- Work alongside the current IRO manager in service development work to support our continued improvement journey.
- Support review of electronic report formats that Independent Reviewing Officer currently complete post meetings, lead to oversee improvement to these consultation with other IROs, and oversee the teams casework resolution timeliness when required.
- Work with IT data managers to develop our qualitative and quantitative data reporting, negating current need for manual spreadsheet maintenance.
- Quality assurance activity will include the exploration of sub-cohorts within the looked after population sing approach such as audit, dip sampling and practice observations.
- A caseload is unlikely, though the post-holder may be asked to cover a meeting ad hoc if needed however other resource in the team is commonly available.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline children’s social work, ideally including experience as an Independent Reviewing Officer.
- Competent in knowing key timescales attached to social work and IRO documentation pre and post meetings.
- Understand the importance of these meetings and documents for children & young people re supporting quality participation and engagement.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.