Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time based in Bournemouth.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £40.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Chair child protection conferences in line with Pan-Dorset Interagency Procedures and Poole Child Protection Procedures and facilitate planning meetings as appropriate
- Offer advice on child protection matters to staff within Children Services and other agencies working with children
- Participate, as required, in any of the working groups of the Bournemouth and Poole Local Safeguarding Children Board
- Monitor the quality of child protection practice within Children's Services and feedback to staff and managers via appropriate forums
- Keep informed as to developments and statutory changes in respect of child protection/children in need matters and disseminate relevant information to the Children's Services
- Ensure the routine gathering of statistical information in respect of child protection activity locally
- Analyse local trends and compare with national statistics
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within social work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.