Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Child Protection Coordinator to work full-time within based in Walthamstow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this locum Child Protection Coordinator job is £49,511 - £54,482 per annum
- To lead, plan, develop and deliver an expert professional service within the Quality Assurance Service.
- To support the development, management and delivery of a safeguarding and child protection service to families.
- To ensure the Council maximises service outcomes in relation to cost.
- Plan and ensure service delivery within a complex/diverse service area. Control operational activities within the service area and ensure professional standards are delivered.
- Manage responses to complex professional or politically sensitive issues within the area of responsibility.
- Manage key relationships with delivery partners /providers /suppliers to commission / manage / evaluate / enhance appropriate service delivery / capacity within area of responsibility.
- Ensure the development and delivery of continuous improvements in all aspects of the service.
Requirements of the Child Protection Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with families, staff at all levels, other departments and agencies. Deal with people at all levels confidently, sensitively and diplomatically.
- Experience of managing and supervising complex child care social work.
- Good knowledge of legislation, current developments in research related to safeguarding, child protection, and children in need.
- Experience of writing complex child care assessments, care plans.
This Child Protection Coordinator job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.