Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Best Interest Assessor (BIA) to work full-time based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Best Interest Assessor job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and it is an initial 1-month contract.
- Undertake assessments to ensure backlog of assessments is completed
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Professional Qualification in Social Work, and current registration with Social Work England Post Qualification award: Best Interests Assessor
- DOLS form 3 with evidence of completed MCA assessment is provided
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with the Mental Capacity Act (2005) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, including experience of undertaking Best Interests Assessments to enable Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards authorisations
- Evidence of ongoing professional development and of maintaining up to date knowledge of key judgements and practise development requirements
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Amendment Act (2019) and the introduction of the Liberty Protection Safeguards
- Experience and good understanding of Safeguarding Adults
- Management, experience including professional supervision and providing specialist advice on the MCA
- Able to put in place systems and rotas to organize work and meet changing demands
- Experience of implementing change- working within a formal project management framework
- Ability to build and develop positive relationships and networks with internal and external partners including the NHS, Providers and Commissioners
- Able to work on own initiative and set priorities
- Provide evidence of being double vaccinated, as per new regulations, as they will be required to visit Care Homes in Sutton
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.