Sanctuary Social Care, a leading recruitment company, is looking for an experienced and dedicated Audit Officer to work full-time in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this locum Audit Officer job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Audit Officer:
- Audit Officers occupy senior consultancy positions within the Local Authority and carry the main responsibility for quality assurance of services by: 1.2 Designing and undertaking audits in accordance with the Children's Social care Quality Assurance Framework 1.3 Contributing to improved standards and outcomes for service users (children and their families) by giving consultation and expert advice on complex child protection cases and permanency planning to social workers, team managers and outside agencies
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Audit Officer:
- A qualified social worker at Team Manager level
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience
This Audit Officer job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.