Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to work based in Solihull, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Assistant Team Manager role is £32.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- 37 hrs a week and some Saturday working required.
- Work within an established management team supporting people out of hospital and then in the long-term planning following receipt of short-term services.
- Be responsible for directly line managing a group of social work staff.
- Supporting with safeguarding, mental capacity assessments and complaints.
- Quality checking care act assessments and support plans.
- Acute/D2A hospital experience desirable.
Requirements of the Social Work Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Experience required in creating and maintaining excel spreadsheets, working on social care systems and attending MDT meetings.
- Recent experience of working with health and Therapy colleagues required
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.