Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Work Advanced Practitioner to work full-time (37 hours per week) based in Northampton, within the Duty & Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner role is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 9-month ongoing contract.
Remote working options available in some teams. If remote working - laptop and phone to be collected from the office at the start of the assignment. If office based - full Covid-19 protection measures are in place. Most offices are working on a rota basis, however all offices are set up to be Covid safe.
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Care Qualified
- Current Social Work England registration
- Hold several years post qualified experience in an assessment team, MASH team, or child protection team ideally, and should have strong, proven skill when carrying out assessments for young people at risk
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Noel Aitkens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.