Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist – Senior Practitioner to work in Shorehamon a full-time basis, within the Independent Living Service Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist – Senior Practitioner job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Use professional and clinical knowledge to make effective decisions based on research and best practice and to communicate effectively with those involved, negotiating with a range of providers and other professionals as appropriate in order to meet housing needs, including making recommendations for home adaptations
- Implement complex Occupational Therapy interventions, including prescribing assistive equipment and technology, designing adaptations to people's homes and providing information and advice to prevent, reduce or delay the need for ongoing support
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist – Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Expertise in completion of strengths-based assessment (as directed by the Care Act 2014)
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist – Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.