Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Reablement Occupational Therapist to work either full or part-time based in Gedling/Rushcliffe, South Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £33.85 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and coordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Maintain a complex caseload commissioning services within available resources.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, moving and handling assessments, specialist occupational therapy assessments, moving and handling assessments, Best Interests Assessments.
- Be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.