Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Horshamon a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
We are currently predominately working from home and are reviewing this for the long term. We are still completing necessary visits.
- Focus on customers with physical disabilities to support them to live more independently at home, through the use of referrals to other services and agencies, provision of equipment, adaptations or looking at their housing needs
- Prevent or delay the need for care packages and increases in a customer’s care needs
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Someone who likes a challenge and embraces change
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.