Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Woking. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is up to a max of £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide a professional Occupational Therapy service to adults in Surrey, their families and carers in line with national legislation including but not exclusively the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Health and Safety Act .
- To actively promote wellbeing and independence by completing complex occupational assessments, identifying person centred SMART goals and devising skills gain practice schedules for staff in reablement.
- At this level the role holder is more autonomous and will demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, providing risk management programmes, specialist equipment, adaptations and carer training, to meet identified needs using local authority funding and the Disabled Facilities Grant process where eligible.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.