Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Community Occupational Therapist to work in Thatcham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- Receive and respond to contacts from people who need support and their carers
- Use professional expertise and knowledge to identify suitable ways for people to manage those needs, e.g. through use of reablement services, equipment, adaptations, packages of care, etc
- Maximise the opportunities for vulnerable people to be in control of their lives and to live as independently as possible
- Develop relevant expertise and knowledge appropriate to their role
- Apply best value principles
- Provide relevant advice and guidance to colleagues
- Carry out supervisory functions as directed by the Team Leader
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- A Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists or BSc Occupational Therapy/ any Occupational Therapy qualification recognised by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Current registration with Health Professions Council
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.