Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist to work in Hemel Hempstead on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32.00-£38.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-6-month contract.
- To contribute effectively and professionally to the work of the Social Care Access Service. Leads, motivates, nurtures and
- Manages a team (Occupational Therapists, Community Care Officers, Customer Coordinators and Support Officers), ensuring the
- service provided is effective and delivering positive outcomes.
- Advanced Practitioner (AP) will have joint management responsibility for team performance, quality assurance, resource allocation and budgets.
- Plans, allocates and reviews workloads, manages priorities, implements and improves systems and processes to ensure good quality services to local citizens and achieve performance targets.
- Works with the SDM/DTM and advises on the allocation and use of resources, anticipates change and encourages flexibility and team agility.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.