Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Barry, South Wales on a full-time basis, within the Occupational Therapy & Sensory Impairment Specialist Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £19.66 per hour (client likely to pay more than this so salary can be discussed) and is an initial12-month contract.
- Be responsible for a caseload of people who need assessment in their homes to maintain their safety and increase independence
- The provision of suitable equipment and adaptations and sourcing the appropriate funding for these
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.