Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Discharge to Assess Team based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £33.85 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-year contract.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to use
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.