Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Greenwich.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £30.00 - £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on experience and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will complete professional assessments and care interventions within the legislation, COT and HCPC Requirements.
- You will be expected to manage, supervise and support staff as required
- Also, contribute to the skills, knowledge and performance of the Occupational Therapy team
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience of Social Care
- Experience of minor and major adaptations and moving and handling
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.