Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full time within DFG/Moving and Handling/Major Adaptations, based in Harrow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Be the allocated Occupational Therapist for adults and children with physical disabilities
- Responsibility for assessing, developing, reviewing and monitoring individual care plans in relation to adaptations, equipment, and moving and handling for independent living
- Be responsible for commissioning services for the provision of adaptations and equipment in order to enable clients and their carers to develop the full potential for independent living
- Liaison with voluntary and statutory bodies both locally and nationally
- Act as Duty Officer, offering consultation to care management teams (internal), other health and social care professionals (external) and the general public in relation to disability, possible equipment solutions and moving and handling
- Screening referrals into the service
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Social Services experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.