Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Eastbourne on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide intermediate care to older people in East Sussex
- Bed based assessments and reablement but we also have a community service and day centre
- Carrying out professional assessments of individuals needs you will be working closely with other professionals and care staff to support our clients in achieving their goals and reaching optimum independence and functioning
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of working in a rehabilitation setting, and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Experience of working with older adults complex mental health or physical needs with a multi-disciplinary team is desirable, and you will be able to demonstrate on going professional development.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.