Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £33.64 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- You will have the opportunity to work along side Social Workers, Reablement and hospital colleagues
- The Occupational Therapy role is pivotal in supporting the day-to-day running of an integrated Adult Social Care team, working across all services
- You will work primarily with paediatrics but there maybe an opportunity to take on some Adult cases
- In Southwark Occupational Therapists have access to a wide range of equipment to enable service users, and we are developing strong relationships with housing colleagues
- Working alongside your peers, you will be responsible for having a manageable caseload
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- You will be required to provide timely and proportionate intervention to our service users and maximise independence where possible
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.