Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist to work in Baston, Peterborough on a Ad-hoc sessions basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Working with 1 school age child
- Occupational Therapist needed who has understanding, training and experience of working with children with sensory processing difficulties and motor delay, and who is able to address his difficulties identified in the report and implement strategies within an educational curriculum
- Following completion of this block, the OT will assess and review to make recommendations as to direct therapy
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.