Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Community Occupational Therapist to work in Croydon on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- The role will involve carrying a caseload of around 20 people, aged 16+ that require short term intervention or more long term Occupational Therapy care and support planning or present with more complex needs
- Your intervention can range from provision of information and advice, assessment of function including recommendation of specialist seating, provision of moving & handling equipment and liaison with care agencies and family as well as making recommendations for adaptive equipment and major adaptations
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Previous local authority experience
- Must be a car driver (desirable)
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.