Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Woking on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26 to £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- As a team we provide support to vulnerable adults and their carers in a community-based setting.
- Part of your community-based role requires you to carry out home visits within your locality area and on occasion travelling outside of the county. Some of these settings include and client's homes, residential care and nursing homes.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.