Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Adaptations Occupational Therapist to work in Stevenage and East Hertfordshire on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £43.93 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4/6 -month contract.
- This is a community-based post for the assessment of major housing adaptations in both privately owned and social rented properties.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of the DFG process is essential.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.