Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Care Officer to work 22 hours per week based in Southwark, within the All Age Disability Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Officer job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Care Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ or Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Care Officer job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.