Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Care Occupational Therapist to work from home based in Leicester on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Occupational Therapist job is £30.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial6-month contract, with likely extension.
The role may require the postholder to go on some visits, but doing a telephone assessment first beforehand.
Requirements of the Social Care Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience in adaptations, home adaptations, adult social care / DFG adaptations
- LCC experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.