Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Care Occupational Therapist to work in Dunstable on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Social Care Occupational Therapist job is £29.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Support the Community Occupational Therapy Team in assessments focused on moving and handling, equipment and adaptations
Requirements of the Social Care Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Relevant experience in this area working with adults and elderly in their own homes
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.