Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Service Manager Specialist Adolescent Service to fill a full-time role based in Hertford.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £350 - £400 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The roles is within the Specialist Adolescent Service (SASH) which consists of four multi-disciplinary area teams and two cross-county teams, one with a focus on Youth Justice the other on adolescent safeguarding.
- SASH works with young people and their families with the following presenting issues:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Criminal Exploitation
- Family Breakdown - preventing children becoming Looked After
- Young People Missing from Home
- Young People at risk of radicalisation
- Children becoming Looked After
- Rehabilitating Young People home after a period of being Looked After
- Homeless and potentially homeless 16 & 17-year olds
- Young People in the Criminal Justice System
- Recognised Social Work Qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- An experienced service manager Working with Adolescents is desirable.
- frontline experience managing Frontline Teams is required.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.